Thursday, July 17, 2014

FRESS SHIPPING for only 48hrs

Nothing is more exciting than sharing new products that I have created with you. I have had lots in the pipeline of late , drawing, drawing, drawing & I have been so excited to finally share them. From initial sketches to deciding what illustrations will go on what decor pieces, & to finally see it being printed, makes me jump & squeal with excitement. It really does!! I have released a fair portion of them all, but I still have a few to photograph & get organised.

Now that school holidays are over I can focus & get cracking on the rest.

Here is a taste of whats new & you will be able to find them all here. Lots of new cushions, door stops, & clocks to make your child's room the brightest & happy place in their little world!


Until tomorrow night at midnight (18.07.14), I am offering free shipping on everything in store, all you have to do is write the code FREE SHIPPING & thats it. It's that easy :)

Stay in touch x






No comments: