Friday, July 11, 2014

FLASH BACK - Looking back at my first blog post & looking at where it's growing.

FLASH BACK!! It's lovely to look back of old blog posts you have written. For those of you that write a blog have you ever taken the time to look back at your very first blog post? I have been blogging since 2008, not always as frequently as I would like, but I have had some written with some kind of consistency. My blog as far as I am concerned is still not where I would like it to be, but I am OK with that. I do what I can do, and I do it best I can do, but life as a mama can get in the way. Kiddies always come first. But it's been a journey of love & finding my creative style, so I have to be grateful for that. Yes I cringe as some of the photos & the way I have presented things, but I believe every post I have written has been an improvement on the one before.

So here it is my first blog post  called "The Beginning", & her is the photo that I put in it. I can't say I dislike them as it's of my beautiful, & very round baby boy Hudson. I say very round because he was, it's so funny as he is a bean pole now!

I want to write more & have so for a long time, the next 6 months I have decided to focus a little more on this craft. Have a real go at it, it's always been something I have aspired to do but never gave it a real go, making too many excuses.

Blogging is changing I have seen & becoming more of a go to for information. With all of my experience on putting together fashion ranges, illustration, sewing, working in the handmade community, & lots of business advise that I have learnt along the way, I feel I have so much more to share.

Stay in touch I do love to hear from you.


No comments: