Tuesday, June 24, 2014

New!! Tea Towels

I have just recently added a new product range to my collection, gorgeous linen/cotton printed "tea towels".


It's so lovely having something in my collection that I personally can use for myself. I have had a real urge to start creating products for my home lately. So many of my family & friends say to me flippantly, "geez Ky, when are you going to create things I can use for my house"? As much as I live for, & love creating & illustrating my kids collections, I am needing a change. It feels good, a fresh start, & additional focus without derailing from my main business. A fun way to expand & grow. I really hope you love them also?

Each tea towel is a generous sized measuring 50x70cm & made in a rich linen/cotton blend, & are an off white in colour. They wash beautifully, & prints are bright & vibrant. Perfect gifts also, and I am currently working on my fathers day collection, & of course Christmas!

You can see all designs & read details here in my shop.




No comments: