Friday, March 21, 2014

New Print - Seven Essential Ingredients of Love

I have just completed a new print, one that is part of my mothers day collection which is on it's way to completion & soon to be released. A few months ago I created a mini chalk board range & created this below print, well it has the same words & thats as much as it has in common. You can see it here.

The updated version is full of colour, pretty & completely different. 


I was having so much fun playing around with the simple lines of the chevron pattern, & have a ball drawing one of my favourite things...FLOWERS!! Lots of them, lots of petal, buts & greenery. Drawing heaven almost for me.


I really do love the words on this design, they come straight from my heart. True words spoken from a mother. These seven essential, yet so very simple ingredients that are gestures that I believe create affectionate, strong, and secure bonds between my children and I. 



I am such a pink girl but also know that not everyone else is, so I have created very different 3 colour ways I hope will suit many of you. You can see them all here in my shop.





No comments: