Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Mood Board - Lolly Pink Happiness


Yay it's mood board day. Today's selection is definitely for the big girl, the one that is moving on from her baby toys & not wanting too much cutesy. But still wants to feel cozy, comfortable, safe & familiar? She still loves pink, but isn't totally obsessed with it like her younger self anymore. She wants to mix it up, add other colours, so it's a little more big girl style.

I adore pink and yellow together, it's one of my favourite colour combinations. It's fresh & has a really happy vibrance to it. I look at it & feel summery, it certainly pops a spring in my step. I am completely in LOVE with the pink peacock chair, it's divine isn't it? Also the pink wire light, what a great industrial feel but so pretty. 

You can see also how I have to mix my products in their. My "sweet love" cushion, it's been a great seller here in my shop for some time now, especially with the co-ordinating doorstop.

Below are all of the links straight to the gorgeous items above.



No comments: