Monday, March 31, 2014

Mood Board - Farm House Happiness


There was no way I couldn't ever create a mood board around a fun farm house
What child, boy or girl doesn't love a visit to the farm? Or a visit to a metropolitan farm yard where animals are so excess-able. I know my kids loved visiting & still do actually. For Hudson's 4th & Charlotte's 2nd birthday I actually had a birthday party completely inspired by this. 

This farmhouse decor design is one of my most popular, & generally created for boys. My mood board is focused solely on a junior boys bedroom who has a keen eye for farm animals. It has an natural feel created with a timber bed & lots of wooden tones & pops of red to brighten it up. The products I have selected are based around my own farmhouse yard decor products, which are a great base for starting a room inspired by the farm, their animals, & so many other possibilities.

Below are all of the links straight to the gorgeous bedroom items above.






No comments: