Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Working on lately

I am really trying to make an effort to actually sit & create something each week this year. Whether it be something I decide to sell or not it doesn't matter. It's about keeping some drawing momentum happening in my life. Last year I kind of lost that consistency when I was distracted with other things, except of course when I was doing my art courses where I was forced which was brilliant, yet challenging.

Out with the sketch pad I had mothers day in mind. Lots of flowers & special words. I like this pieces as it's so loose & unstructured.


Adding some colour.


And because I just can't help myself I had to create another colour way.


After I drew both of these I have to admit I had let them sit for a little while, feeling unsure what to do with them. Then the obvious choice came to me.

Heat bags.

Both designs are available in my shop here & are filled with divine organically dried lavender & rice.
Great at the moment as cold packs, place across you head& grab some zen time.





No comments: