Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What I have been making

I have had a new opportunity this week. New as in a print job for someone else. My osteopath who is also a pilates/yoga/wellness instructor, is hosting a Lifestyle Retreat this coming weekend.
She knew I had the DTG machine & called me to ask if I could make twenty little drawstring pouches for her, small enough just to pop you mobile, lip gloss or any other small personal essentials.

Sure I could easily do that!!

She wanted something neutral, so calico was a perfect choice. All it needed was her black logo on it, & some matching draw cord.


And here they are, I am really happy with them & I am positive she will be too.
Twenty lucky girls.

I am thinking I would love to be attending the retreat. If you live in Melbourne you can find out more about them here.




No comments: