Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day


I am not going to pretend I am a huge celebrator of Valentine's Day, some times it can look a little cheesy to me. I am also grateful I'm seeing less & less stuffed animals, & instead absolutely beautiful heart felt creations on pinterest. If it's you & your partners thing, you could certainly go to the love town & make it a romantic celebration, & such a pretty one too.

After my shower this morning I walked into the kitchen to find these on my kitchen bench. Ahhhhhh yes I know how sweet. I definitely wasn't expecting it, as we don't typically celebrate Valentines. However I am not going to say no to flowers. I am not sure if they are cool or not anymore, but I have always loved Gerbera's. They are my happy flower, so bright & cherry. He knows that which I love.



I hope you have a wonderful day with the one you love.




No comments: