Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Link Love & Inpiration

















Feel like some link love, check out where I have been visiting. & what I have been loving.

- I have made a daily change in my life, & have one of these everything day. You should try it yourself, you body will thank you.

- Who would have though I could find a succulent rainbow. This is adorable & I would love it in my garden.

-  I have just discovered this woman, & if Oprah has worked with here then hell yes to learning a whole lot more.

- This artists continually inspires me. He work is amazingly dreamy.

- I am so excited its been confirmed I am getting this for Christmas. I would actually like it now but I don't have the time to dive in & absorb it all. Perfect for Christmas break.

- An incredible DIY, what you can do with a plain ol' pair of ballet flats. Heaven!!

- I think I would love being in this wrap.

- I don't believe one of these would be enough.

I hope you found something to love also.




No comments: