Monday, October 28, 2013

Brand new work at reduced prices for 2 days only!!

I am busily making new artwork lately feeling really motivated & inspired to create. When these times happens it's vital I go & create, create, create. It's just the best feeling in the world, & always wonder what it would be like to be this highly inspired all the time? Heavenly!! My husband always says to me I look most content drawing in my sketch book or busily creating at my computer.

After a few requests for a fireman I have had him in my mind for about 6 weeks, thinking about what I'd like to draw. Yes it can take me that long just waiting for the right thought to pop into my head. I really wanted to create something fun, always bright, & something that would suit every little man that is so excited when he see's these big red trucks.

Introducing Fireman Funbear & his truck, holding his hose, looking like he is having the time of his life. Both designs have been created into a cushion & some colour popping wall art.


For two days only you can purchase both of these designs for a lot less than normal RRP which are listed in brackets, until Wednesday 30th October prices will go back to normal prices. 
Large cushion $37.00 ($44.00) Small cushion $22.00 ($30.00) 
Large Art $28.00 ($35.00) Small Art $18.00 ($25.00)

For the girls I have created a princess story. A newly inspired area I can give thanks to my 3 year daughter for. Over the last few months she has hit this princess phase of her life. She is very in to the beauty of them & their castles & the magic any of them may have. 

I have created two cushions in two colour ways, one that is typically pink for the majority of little girls who really don't see any other colour. A bit like my Charlotte, everything is pink, & occasionally she will allow pops of purple in there. The other colourway I have avoided the pink & gone for the purple, red & turquoise. I love how the colours contrast against each other.  I have learnt amongst the sea of pink lovers out there, there are a few little darlings are anti. So this colourway is for the not so pink princess.

Parts of the design have been used to create a sisters print. A bit of a follow up to my very popular brothers print. The print colours have followed in the same direction as the cushions.

The same 2 day offers are available for these designs. 
For two days only you can purchase both of these designs for a lot less than normal RRP which are listed in brackets, until Wednesday 30th October prices will go back to normal prices. 
Large cushion $37.00 ($44.00) Small cushion $22.00 ($30.00) 
Large Art $28.00 ($35.00) Small Art $18.00 ($25.00)

You can find them all here in my shop.

I'd love to know what you think, let me know.  




No comments: