Tuesday, September 10, 2013

In QLD

OK, so I haven't blogged for a few days, but I think I have a pretty valid excuse.
I am having a holiday on the sunny Gold Coast in Queensland. It's been absolute heaven.

We have been here 5 days already, & the sun has been shining, & the weather has been so warm. Its been a busy few days, we have been swimming, visited the beach, played tennis, eaten ice cream, been to Movie World & Sea World as well as visiting a friend in Byron Bay.

I also haven't been able to get any wifi which has made me feel a little anxious. Although I am on holidays, I still have to check in work wise. After a few days of not being able to connect to any type of wifi here in the resort, I made a complaint about it on my FB page & I was told to use the hotspot on my phone. Who would have thought??? So easy...incredible!! So I am back on line feeling a lot better.

I have a few photos to share with you.

Some fun at Movie World.

Rides & superheros.
Sea World
 More ride & lots of fun.

I hope to have some more photos in couple of days, we are having a great time.





No comments: