Monday, September 2, 2013

Door Decals - 24hr Shopping Opportunity.

I have been working on new decal designs & have finally managed to get them all loaded into my shop. These designs are a lot smaller than the wall ones, & are specifically designed to go on your child's bedroom door, or in a smaller space.

The size of them is based on an A4, 21x29cm. The decal designs fit perfectly within those dimensions.


They are petite, beautiful, & there are more designs in my shop.

For every reader I am offering a great deal of buy 2 & get a 3rd FREE!!

It's that simple jut place your orders & advise which FREE decal you would like upon checkout. A great opportunity for early Christmas buying, or pending birthday gifts.

Don't forget to advise the names you would like on your designs.

This offer is for 24hrs only, & is worldwide. 

Please share with friends & family I would love everyone to benefit.


No comments: