Monday, July 22, 2013

Global Talent Search

Just when you think you have heard the last about my Make Art That Sells course, or Lilla Rogers I am here to tell you NOT. One of the best talent competitions has been launched by Lilla herself. Global talent Search or GTS,  is a world wide competition that is open for everyone to enter.

Basically it's an opportunity to submit your work to a panel of well known art directors & judges within the industry & the winner receives a lucrative 2 year contract with Lilla Rogers studio. Not just a amazing contract with endless opportunities, but a line with Robert Kaufman fabrics, & a licensing deal with Paperchase & so much more.

The brief that was given was a Playground. Nice and simple. Everyone had the same topic so it was an even playing field. You could use any medium, naturally I worked digitally.

Here is my submission. I am really happy with it, it was the best I could do. Whether or not it's good enough to pass the first round who knows, but goodness I hope so, I won't lie!!! From what I am told, over 1000 people entered & a short list of only 50 will be selected. Then they will receive another assignment & so on.







































It's a bit like Idol for artists isn't it?


No comments: