Thursday, July 4, 2013

Feeding my kids

I don't know about you but I literally do not enjoy feeding my kids. 
I sound terrible don't I? 
The problem is that they just wont eat anything new, sometimes to even try something is a struggle. 
Or if they do eat something like bananas, they don't eat them anymore the next week? It's bizarre. I hear some mums tell me that they can't feed their kids enough, they just eat & eat. That is definitely not a problem in this house.

I have got to the complete FRUSTRATION point where I don't want to give up, ever, but need to find something new, better & a whole lot easier. Even if it means making a bit more of an effort to make it more visually appealing, or in better words, MORE FUN looking!

On my mission I found these. Aren't they the cutest muffins ever & so simple.



















I will be definitely making these popping them in my kids lunch boxes once school returns!

The hunt also continues.


No comments: