Friday, June 28, 2013

Gorgeous Doll - Customer Order

I have been working on a project for a customer over the last week.
I was sent an image of a doll that being used for a birthday cake. Looking at it, it looks like yummy icing. I was asked to draw her with some florals around her & making it very girly and pretty.





















She asked me to create a personalised cushion with the image, & naturally I was very happy to help. The above left is the image sent to me & right my first drawing for the customer to approve. She was really happy & said please continue. I had to make sure her other favourite colours were incorporated into it, those being purple, yellow & green. On top of that it had to have all the typical girly loveliness of flowers, & butterflies, & my addition, love hearts.







































There you have all completed & ready to be made into a cushion.
I think Chiara will be one happy little girl.





No comments: