Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Invigorated health journey, a new challenge so far

This is the first time that I have talked about my new invigorated health journey. I am,







After many, many recommendations I have embarked upon the very popular Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation, also known as 12WBT. There have been so many success stories, you can't deny that this lady knows exactly what she is talking about. About 8 or 10 weeks ago I signed up, & can now say I am now into my 3rd official week. I didn't want to write anything about it until I had really started & could report on something.
















In a nut shell it's absolutely brilliant!! I signed up to the program to lose the last 5 kgs. I don't have a huge amount of weight to lose, but was really struggling with those last few kilos. Lets call it baby weight!! I can comfortably say that, prior to kids I was relatively happy with myself. Really fit & healthy, but then again I only had me to look after. Most women I know with kids have always had a little concern getting into their favourite jeans again, or they are fitting in them, but they are a bit snug.

After the first 3 weeks I have lost just on 2kgs & I am thrilled. I am only allowed to eat 1200 calories, & meal plans are brilliant, idiot proof actually. I hate counting calories & love the fact that with every recipe offered the calorie count is done for you. The food variety is awesome, absolutely no complaints whatsoever.

BUT.....It's been a journey and a half with these calories, I have to admit I was really hungry the first two weeks. I love my food & will admit to eating a massive bowl of pasta without a worry. I love chocolate, especially after dinner. Reducing my meal size & stopping the after dinner treat, has been one of the most mentally challenging things I have done. Especially when I have been hungry. I have done whats been advised drink more water, & lots of herbal tea, but it's still hard. It just proves to me,  as I have been taught, what we put in out mouths is just a whole lot of bad habits, not always hunger. *Sad Face* I am due for weigh in tomorrow, & also measuring myself. I am feeling really good as the hunger is starting to ease off a bit.

I am so ready for this challenge & loving it, & will be sharing more.
I have exercised like mad also, but will save that for another time.



No comments: