Sunday, April 14, 2013

Changeable Charm Necklace Launch

Today I have something wonderful to share. After a few months of planning I have finally released my Changeable Charm Necklaces. I am so SUPER excited about these & especially how they look. I have collaborated with the lovely Aileen from LimeDaisy designs on this project. I created all of the images, & she used her wonderful skills in developing these for me. 

What I am even more thrilled about is that WE HAVE NECKLACES FOR BOYS!!!
There is absolutely nothing around like this for boys which makes it so much better.





























Changeable Charms are a magnetic style necklace that come with a set of 4 unique glass charms. Each Charm has a magnet on the back which magnetises to the pendant. each changeable charm comes packages in a stylish metal tin.




























I love to give out special offers. Who doesn't love to save money? I know I do. 
With the launch of these I would love to offer a buy 2 for $40!! That's a HUGE saving & a crazy one to be honest. I am only offering 20 of these so you need to be very quick.
You can click here to go straight to the link.

I hope you like what you see as much as I do.



No comments: