Thursday, January 24, 2013

Some new designs to show

It is only a week before my kids head back to kinder & occasional care. Can you believe we are at the end of January already? My goodness 2013 how you have so quickly approached the second month of the year already?

Amongst my school holiday activity chaos, I am still drawing away here in every spare minute I have. I am nearly finished, and feel like I am reeeeeeeeally stretching myself, i have kind of hit the wall. At the beginning of every season I start with numerous ideas, more than I need and generally I lose interest in some half way through, & create even more new ones mid through. I am really looking forward to getting some of the new designs into lovely decor products.

I have a couple more new designs that I would like to share.



These 4 new designs are a result of a sudden bursts of inspiration teamed up with existing drawings I already had filed away. It was time to drag them out and update them. To  be honest I would be really surprised if you recognised them, if you do let me know.




No comments: