Thursday, November 1, 2012

OMG 1st Nov...Christmas is coming

Pinch punch first day of the month. I simply can not believe it's the 1st of November  which means one thing for me....Christmas is coming. Since having the kids Christmas has taken on a how new level of excitement. I love seeing everything through their eyes, amazement, beauty and innocence.

I just couldn't help myself today I needed a break from some work & fluffed around on Pinterest for a while pinning some loveliness to my Christmas board.

I found all of these images shown here on a gorgeous board called Christmas  - Shabby Chic. I loved everything, & was oohing and ahhhhing the whole time. There is something amazing about vintage style Christmas decorations. They look so soft, whimsical, pretty and delicate.

So much too look forward to, I can't wait.

I love pinterest & love looking at everything, while you're there you can find me here.  I'd love to see your boards too. 


No comments: