Tuesday, November 6, 2012

New product coming soon

Most people world wide are watching the very famous Melbourne Cup today, an event that literally stops this nation, and one that happen about 35 minutes from my house. It's also a public holiday & which means hubby is home.

I am not into horse racing, & not really fussed with who wins either. Is that shameful of me?? Instead I am taking this opportunity to work on a new line of products I have been busting to get starting. I have shipped hubby off to take the kids to see their cousins, & I am working hard trying to get this together as I would like to be selling it at a market I am exhibiting at this coming Sunday.


No hints at this stage as to what it is, just a new way of hanging my artwork is all I will say.

I hope you're having a great holiday today if you're living in Australia.

No comments: