Saturday, September 22, 2012

Superhero Bedroom Themes & other Ideas

In my quest for boy bedroom decorating ideas for Hudson, I came across the following inspirational bedrooms. I mentioned in my last post, it was time to give his bedroom a big boy over haul. He is "obsessed" with superheros so I think inspiration like this will come in handy.  

I love these cabinets & the vintage style posters.


I love this decal on the wall it's very cool. I don't have that wall space for this unfortunately.
The superhero baskets are fabulous also.



Perfectly placed details, I am assuming this is a cape, & I love the print on the shelf.



This bedroom is seriously cool! I love it.


The fact my own personal design aesthetic is all about colour, I just adore this. As well as having the superhero themes, the white walls & pops of bright look great. I didn't think red curtains could look so cool.

image source

Hudson's ultimate hero - Ben 10. The kid can not get enough of this character. If he had it his way, his room would look just like this image. I am sorry to say it's not going to happen, but I will make sure a small touch will be added.


With so much on offer as inspiration, it has certainly had me thinking about what I am going to do. I think I will borrow some ideas, but it has also sparked some other ideas of my own.

I hope you're having a great weekend.

No comments: