Monday, August 20, 2012

Christmas preview


Christmas is slowly simmering away for all designers at the moment. Everyone is gathering their inspiration and ideas, ready to making this Christmas their prettiest ever.

That's been the case for me.....I have been drawing away getting designs planned for my stockings. I am very happy with the final outcome and here is a preview of all 6 new designs. 


Next is my Christmas bunting. It' very different to last years design, a little more colourful an modern. There is something about a Christmas snowflake that I love, they just look so pretty and delicate. Even thought it's summer here at Christmas, I still think they are beautiful, and one day hope to experience a white Christmas with my husband and kids.


A new items this year, I have created a Christmas pear. A lovely ornamental piece that's will be able to come out every year to put on show. This is a sneak peek only in the panel stage. The complete one will be here to show soon.


It's not even September & I am getting excited about Christmas already.
I look forward to showing more soon.

Kylie xx


No comments: