Monday, July 9, 2012

Chocolate coated heat bag

I had a special request a week or so go from the lovely Amy of Giggleberry Creations .

The brief...

A large heat bag
15 year old birthday girl
Lover of chocolate....who isn't?
 A chocolate bar with a personalised wrapper
Colours turquoise (my favourite) and Pink
Spot & stripes
Personalised ingredients


I love a custom order, it breaks the same patten & routine of what I usually create. With my brief off I went searching for biten choccie bars on google images. I found what I like, checked with Amy & off I went & created the wrapper.

So much fun & I love it, & apparently Paityn did too.

Chocolate really does make me smile.


1 comment:

Giggleberry (Amy) said...

Yes, Paityn did!! It was perfect and a great gift for the tricky teenage birthdays I never know what to buy for