Thursday, July 26, 2012

A gift for me......

I bought myself something the other week, for no other reason but I felt that I deserved it. A treat for me!

I wanted a red necklace. I have been on the hunt for one a while now & just couldn't fine what I was looking for. I knew one would eventually find me while I surfed around looking at nothing in particular. The other day looking around the lovely store Down that little Lane & I bought these fab little superhero prints for Hudson & thought I check everything else out....as you do.

Along my travels I FOUND IT!!! The necklace that found me actually, without hesitation I purchased this little number & now she is mine. I received it yesterday & was so happy with how beautifully it was packaged I just wanted to share. Here is is with a lovely personal note.




Drum roll......here it is, I just love it as its so my style, bright, simple yet  little different. The brand is TDESIGN & Tania also has a Etsy store. You cant see really well in my photo but there are different shades of red & I just adore that single white bead. perfect. 


Oh and me.....thought I'd show it on. 


There is nothing better than an unexpected shopping find, I honestly think they are always the best. Especially when it's just what you're after & when you receive it the joy of opening it is so exciting. I am also a sucker for perfectly packaged items.

Everybody deserves to treat themselves, I hope you do the same for yourself to sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

Tessa White said...

It looks gorgeous on you too!!.. I adore those super hero prints.. Hubby is a Star Wars fan which is how I found the Store that sells them.. Thanks for stopping by DTLL :)

Tessa White said...

It looks gorgeous on you too!!.. I adore those super hero prints.. Hubby is a Star Wars fan which is how I found the Store that sells them.. Thanks for stopping by DTLL :)