Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Desperate for time to work

Its a rainy day here in Melbourne today & I just know the kids are going to be hanging off my leg. 
How do I know? Because I have a lot of work to do. I am quite busy at the moment, trying to be organised & get on top of things. These things include work & home. Today I had to use the TV as a babysitter for a couple of hours, I was feeling quite desperate.

What better to watch than Toy Story, which has become quite popular in my house due to Charlotte. She has just discovered it, & Hudson has jumped on theToy Story band wagon.



Charlotte has taken to Jesse & Woody with a small obsession!! Lucky for me I bought the dolls ages ago, but Hudson never seemed fussed for them.


A few couch cushions to lay on, a blanket to keep warm, a drink bottle & some rice crackers & they were very happy & content. 


Perfect...The're happy, I got some work done.
Thanks Toy Story xx

No comments: