Monday, January 23, 2012

Larger cushions....now available

Over the weekend I finally got to perfect my larger cushion covers. I have decided to go with an envelope style closure & I am extremely happy with the end result. You can see my post with the larger uncovered cushion insert here.

They are a lovely upgrade from my regular size cushions, not too large but definitely big enough to create a gorgeous impact.

So you can visual I have basically doubled them & have gone from an approximate A4 size to A3. There actual dimensions are 40x30cm.

This by the way is a new robot design, I thought it was about time I did some robots flying around in outer space.

The back of the cushion is a soft envelop closure. Covers can be removed & be washed. However....please remember this is a highly decorative fabric that I print on that is not created for high laundering purposes. Hence why my cushions are purely decorative & not for sleeping.


They are now available in my shop, all you have to do is select whether you would like a regular or large size cushion. If you prefer to to shop in my madeit or etsy store you will need to select the listing that's says "Upgrade your cushion to a LARGE size".







No comments: