Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Charlotte's Bedroom

I get asked a bit what is Charlotte's bedroom like.
Today I thought I would show you.
It's been a work in progress since she was born. I was never one to set a bedroom up before my kids were born, as I believe their little personality will shine through, & that would determine how I decorate.

My walls are the same colour though the house, almost white with a hint of turquoise & white skirting boards. MMM not the best decision on the cleaning front!

So here it is with a few familiar brands I am sure you can see.
Mini Me & you Owl beanie & freckle rug.
Always bus roll from Almond Tree Frames
Winnie & Clem sun hat
Hobby horse from Rhapsody's Child

A bunting my me haha
Lanterns from Moonlight & Whimsy

Bird House from Nog n Piepe

Laser cut Owl from Bubba Bling
Wooden Tree from Rileah Designs
Accessories from Lani Banani & My Black Sheep


Miss ruby may doll
Tutu from Lani Banani

I will admit I love her little space it's always so bright.
How have you decorated your daughters bedroom?


1 comment:

Janet Fitzmayer said...

Oh its just gorgeous. I love it