Monday, October 24, 2011

FREE - My Owl Barn : Owl Lover 2012 Calender

I am so excited to share this today, and can now officially tell everyone about it.

A month or so ago I was approached by the lovely Shivani, who is the author of My Owl Barn.

If you're a fan if owls like me, you are going to LOVE this site as it's completely dedicated to this lovely bird. The artistic creations made of owls just blows my mind, just when I think I have seen everything, Shivani posts something new and it always makes me smile.

Anyway...... I was asked to contribute to the 2012 My Owl Barn Lovers calender. Having not been familiar with this project, I looked into it out and was blown away by the artists involved in the 2011 calender, I feel so humbled that she felt one of my illustrations to be worthy of this.

Quoted direct from Shivani's site - Owl Lover 2012 calendar project is the encore of our last year's "Owl Lover" calendar project - a collaborative project between My Owl Barn and 30 international artists. The project was featured on several reputed blogs like decor8, poppytalk, and the calendar was downloaded by almost a hundred thousand owl lovers all over the world. The calendar page received more than 10,000 likes on Facebook.

This calender is completely FREE. You can download it already made, or you can also custom make your own by selecting what owl illustration you would like, with whatever month your would like it to appear. Very cool isn't it? Even use the designs as gift cards?

Here is the illustration of the owl that was asked to contribute.

Head over to the site and explore, it's just fabulous.
If you download it I would love to know what you thought, and I hope you select my owl as one of your months. Please share this very generous gift on all of your social media applications with everyone and enjoy!!

No comments: