Friday, October 7, 2011

Cushion Love on Friday

It's a known fact that I love cushions!

I also love to search for all of the amazing designs & style available. To come up with ideas is hard, & it is so important to constantly search for inspiration. Never to copy, lets make that very clear, but to find that one colour, one detail, one character, or a surface pattern, that can provide me with an explosion of ideas for me to design & create.

I have started an inspiration board on Pinterest, with all of the sweet lovelies that I come across. I wanted to share some of them with you today.

I love this pouffe & intend on making one myself one day.

I love spots they are such a clean simple way to add colour.


More pouffes. I think this image is divine, I love it. Especially loving the clock.

I love the simplicity of this design. Lots of felt circles, 2 layers of felt & each colour complimenting the other. All attached by a simple straight line. Simply divine.


I hope these colourful cushions have inspired your day.
Have a great Friday.

1 comment:

another donkey design by kate said...

How funny - i am looking for cushion inspiration at the moment and may have even pinned one of yours to my Kids Room inspiration board: http://pinterest.com/anodonkeydesign/kids-rooms/
Loving that first one and the last one of your finds. Off to start following your board.