Wednesday, September 28, 2011

2011 Christmas Collection

With less than 100 days away until Christmas I thought it would be time to reveal all things Christmas at Tiges and Weince.

A couple of weeks ago I gave you a sneak preview of my Christmas collection in illustration form only, which you can read about here. I am happy to say they are complete & available now.

There are 5 different stockings to buy.
All $20 with FREE personalising
FREE postage too.
I think these are a great Christmas gift especially if you have to post interstate or abroad as they are so light & flat to post.

Bird on a bauble Christmas stocking.

Christmas tree stocking.

Pink owl Christmas stocking.

Blue owl Christmas stocking.

Santa Christmas stocking.

Something new to add this year.
A Christmas bunting to hang around your festive space.

Also a Christmas doorstop.
Use to hold open your front door to let in that summer breeze over the Christmas break.

All are available in my etsy & madeit shops.
Also if you follow my newsletter you can receive some Christmas bundled items.
Just look to the left hand side of my blog under the big mailing list tab to subscribe.
Would you like to see what's on offer? You can also read my newsletter here.

1 comment:

Little Yon Yon said...

Bunting & Doorstop look fantastic!!