Friday, July 8, 2011

Owl Beanies - Mini Me & You

I just had to shares these with you today, as a fabulous Friday find.

How gorgeous are these Owl beanies from Mini Me & You???
I bought one for Charlotte last Sunday at Fairy Floss Market & just fell in love with it.
The one that I have is hot pink & green & it's just divine.
I tried to take a photo of her in it, but today she wasn't working with me.
Who said working with kids was easy?

OMG gorgeous.
I had a coffee this morning with Felicity & Tash, the girls who run this brand, & I also know their website is still under construction. Lucky for us they have facebook page, & I am sure if you have to have one of these beanies, & really why wouldn't you?
They will be able to help you out.

They also have an amazing collection of soft knitted kids toys that are divine.

I wish they were in adult sizes.

1 comment:

Bel said...

They are so freakin cute