Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

A very special day tomorrow for all mother's around the country.

I am celebrating the occasion tomorrow with my family and Daniel's for lunch. A total of 16 of us, will be filling my house. I wanted to make the day as simple as possible so I have opted with an Italian theme. We're all contributing, which is a blessing as it's too much on my own. Starting with antipasto platter, bruschetta, some comforting minestrone soup and garlic bread, quiche, garden salad, and my very own lasagne. Followed by my mum's chocolate torte, and a new lemon slice she is experimenting with. Oh did I add a few glasses of wine too.

I am not sure what I am getting from the kids, it's actually a mystery. However I did decide to buy myself something too, I think I deserved it. I have had my eye on this gorgeous fabric basket, it's been in my list of favourites for a while. I actually bought two, I don't know why, I just think they will sit better as a pair. I just think they are gorgeous.



Have a wonderful day tomorrow however you celebrate it xx

1 comment:

Lulu froufrou said...

Happy Mothers Day Kylie - I have been following along - congrats on how well Tiges and Weince has been doing lately too xx