Thursday, May 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Hudson

My baby boy turned 3 today, I simply can not believe it. Where has the time gone?

Hudson is my miracle baby, also the love of my life, before him I had multiple miscarriages. Which one day I may blog about, but it was years of hell. When I found out I was pregnant again, I wished & prayed for the best, & held my breath until I knew everything was going to be OK. After an intruding test at 12 weeks I was finally given the thumbs up, everything is perfect. I also found out I was having, a boy, as when you test DNA there can't be an error. After all of my issues I just wanted to start my relationship with the little man that was growing inside me. Thinking about what I would call him & what he would look like consumed me. As happy as I was I never really enjoyed my pregnancy as with every routine test I had, I was hoping to god there wouldn't be bad news, I couldn't relax. I had so many problems I was completely paranoid. Until he was born, which had to be by caesarean, I wouldn't relax, and 3yrs ago today I finally took a deep breath & said, he's mine. Thinking about this today brings a tear to my eye, 3 years later. I never thought I would have this little person, my own little person in my life.

Today was a simple celebration, nothing fancy, just with Hudson's little buddies, which were all born within 6 weeks of each other. It was also a celebration for his friend Patrick who turns 3 tomorrow, a joint venture & I loved every minute of it. A last minute decision to have a party, so all of us mum's contributed with some food. As wonderful as it was, I was happy to hear silence when everyone left, with the sugar consumption, there was a hell of lot of squealing.

Blowing out the candles.

A quick game of pass the parcel, where everyone won a prize.

MMM food, party pies, sausage rolls, fairy bread, bickies.

One happy little birthday boy, so grown up & gorgeous. He is mad for cars so we got him a whole city to drive in.

Happy birthday my baby boy, I love you xx

P.S Stay tuned my other miracle turns one next week & it's going to be a glorious party. There are details to be told.

3 comments:

Giggleberry (Amy) said...

Happy birthday little man!!

Jane said...

Oh, Kylie! Such a moving post - I had no idea you had been through so much grief before having your little man. He is precious indeed. J x

Fiona said...

Happy birthday to you both! I had a similar experience before my first - who has just turned 10. All that grief and anxiety seem so far away now, yet never forgotten.