Sunday, April 24, 2011

Wishing Everyone a wonderful Easter

Wakey Wakey it's Easter Sunday.

The Easter Bunny has been, and there are chocolate eggs to be found.

The kids are hunting, parents smile with enjoyment while watching and sipping their lattes.
Well that's what seemed to be happening in the holiday park where I am staying, until Mr Rain decided to visit us. Boo Hoo....Everyone had to rush inside what a shame.
Without a doubt behind every tent, caravan and cabin door, there are lots of chocolatey grins, from ear to ear. Even though I am being the mean mum and rationing Hudson's intake, he still enjoyed his small taste of heaven this morning. He can have more later.

I found this image this morning and had to post it, what a beautiful basket of hand painted eggs.


This evening I am off to visit the Fairy Penguins while down here at Phillip Island, I haven't done this since I was a kid. I just can't wait o see the look on my little mans face. My sister in-law and her kids are coming down, as well as a few other family members so I am sure it will be a great experience all round.


I hope you all have a wonderful Easter Sunday.
What are you doing?

1 comment:

Tessa White said...

ooh have fun...I'd love to see penguins...not through glass at the zoo xx