Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Friday

A quick post today wishing you a Happy Friday.

It's been a really busy week for me, I actually feel like curling up in a ball and snoozing away.
I received a HUGE order of 750 bookmarks, I will fill you in on that later. I am nearing the end of this baby, and ready to post it away!
I have a new wholesaler who has a lovely little shop call Skadoodle, based in Barooga NSW. She made a lovely order of cushions to fill her sweet shop.
Finally I am trying to work on new designs, for my cushions, door stops, and I am going to start selling my designs as prints, to hang on you walls.

It's also my wedding anniversary today, 11 years, I can't believe it. Tonight I am being taken out for French cuisine MMMMM.

It's nearly the weekend people, enjoy yourselves xx


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, have a fabulous night xx

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you!! Hope you have a wonderful night out :)

Love your flowers.
xx