Monday, January 17, 2011

new cushion designs

I have been working on some new designs in the cushion category of my shop.
I am absolutely thrilled that they are selling as well as they are. Like everyone we all would love regular customers and repeat business, so I knew it was time to update my shop with some more new designs.

My love cushion I think is very ageless, especially with Valentine's day around the corner.


OMG...3 Spiders hopefully won't frighten anyone, they shouldn't with their big smiles.

This design is already in both of my shops. Girly Bird. She has been a big favourite on her own and personalised, I couldn't move on from her yet, so she has been treated with a new colour palette.
Don't forget by using the code HNY2011 at my etsy shop, you will receive a 20% discount.
Just pop the code in their upon check out. It finishes this Saturday 22nd Jan at midnight.

No comments: