Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Some Product Shots

I knew it was time to step my photo's up a notch & I needed the call in a professional.
I am very very excited.
I just received today some product photo's from the amazing Simone Markham.
I am not going to talk much about them as I am smiling from ear to ear,
and I just can't muster the words to say how I am feeling, I think they speak for themself.
I AM SO HAPPY!!
I think having my kids do the shots was a big help, cheap to, hahaha.
My goal is to have them on display this Saturday at Modish Market,
and on Sunday at Mathildas Market.





Again
I AM SO HAPPY.
I blogged about Simone and her amazing work, you can about here.

1 comment:

Melinda @ Here We Go Loopy Lou said...

Fantastic shots, great products obviously Kylie, but I think the models outshine them, ha ha! Too cute!