Saturday, September 18, 2010

A night out with Mary

Hubby and I are off to night to see "Mary Poppins".
These tickets were given to me for Christmas last year, and it feels like it's been the longest wait.
I love musicals, my love for them probably started when I was old enough to buy my own tickets. I love the whole experience of seeing a theatre show, my mind relaxes, I never stop smiling and I just indulge myself entirely. The story, the music, colour, and my favourite part the costumes captivate me. I feel like a kid in a candy store, my eyes dart from left to right, and up and down. I guess you could say my peripheral vision is on high alert trying to see everything that is happening on the stage. I will let you know on Monday what I thought.
Has anybody else seen it? What did you think?


2 comments:

Giggleberry (Amy) said...

Oh I'm jealous! I LOVE Mary Poppins I have always loved her since I was a little girl.
I did get to see this show a few years ago at the west End in London and ADORED it - you'll have a ball!!
I'm sooooo seeing it again if it comes to Sydney.

DELiciousDesignz said...

I WANT TO GO!!!! VERY ENVIOUS ....I bet it was amazing..