Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Another freezing day in Melbourne

I have one question??? When is this FREEZING weather going to end in Melbourne?
Even though at times the sun is shining, the wind really has a chill factor to it.
I don't know about you but I am really struggling with things to do for Hudson indoors.
I have really had to pull some things out of the hat this week to try & keep him amused.
This came out of the Christmas pile today. Some new playDoh with number stamps.
It kept him occupied for a whole 15mins before he moved on.
I would love to know what others are doing with their toddlers indoors.






















2 comments:

Jane said...

Hi Kylie. I empathise, having three under five. It's such a challenge when they're cooped up indoors. I suppose at least mine have each other to play with but that doesn't mean they leave me alone either! Hang in there - spring's nearly sprung! J x

Melinda @ Here We Go Loopy Lou said...

Struggling too!