Saturday, July 24, 2010

What do you think of my NEW decorative wall plates?

The new project I started and mentioned here with only a snippet of a sneak peak, I am happy to say has gone well and nearly ready for launch.
I also mentioned that I kind buggered it up here, but am so glad that is behind me.
I am making more use of the original drawings I do, which I hope to be an advantage sales wise. Since finding a way to have them printed on fabric, I feel like a whole new world has opened up. The fabric has such a different feel to card stock, and lots of opportunity for further
non paper embellishments. Yep more flooding ideas!!

I know all of us know the feeling of when you find something new, or have mastered a new project, it's just exhilarating.

I am exploring the direction of home decor, and my new project is a series of decorative wall plates. Another way of hanging a traditional piece of framed artwork. Each design is printed on fabric, an mounted on some woodstock and hung. Some will be hung together and some individually. I am still working out those areas.
Below is the finished result, but not the final photograph.
I would love to know what you think?

No comments: