Monday, July 12, 2010

Beep Beep - Point & Shoot

Poor Charlotte....this is the beginning of many things my poor baby doll will have to endure, as she grows up with big brother Hudson.
This car is electric and is Hudson's most treasured possession. He is amazing at only 2 and a bit years old, the way he can steer and control it.
Yesterday he was insistent baby sister join him in the drive, and boy did it brighten up his world. He wasn't impressed that daddy had to hold her, but finally accepted the fact.
This was one of the most amusing things I have witnessed for a while, the tears streaming down my face from laughing were uncontrollable. I am surprised I got these shots.
What else should I expect big brothers to ask of their little sisters?? MMM time will tell.


3 comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

Oh my goodness! This made me laugh. Could anything be cuter? I love that he wants his little sister beside him. I hope he wants her beside him through life. What a great start. x

Lulu froufrou said...

C.U.T.E!!

Erika said...

Haha, so cute! We have pretty much the same gap between our son and daughter, so yes mum and dad have to help miss 4mths old join in big bro's games. Lucky for us our son doesn't have an electric car to zoom about in! I have been so impressed by how well our son has embraced the new addition to the family.