Thursday, May 27, 2010

Introducing Charlotte Rose Loy

Well I am back with the most perfect bundle of joy,

I am feeling a little sore and tired, but I couldn't be happier.
Charlotte arrived : 21st May 2010
weight : 9 pound 4 or 4.26kg
length : 50.5cm
I have a few photo's to show off below.


I am looking forward to watching her grow, and seeing Hudson become a super dooper big brother. I feel so blessed. Thank you to those who sent me wonderful and warm wishes.
you know who you are mmmmwah xoxoxo

6 comments:

Hillery said...

Congratulations. She is adorable. And so big!!!! I just had my second baby girl 2 weeks ago. 7 pounds 6 ounces. My 20 week old daughter also had a hard time cooperating for photots too. There are many more opportunities though.
Enjoy her.

Lou said...

Congratulations Kylie!!! Lou.

Finki said...

oh Ky, I can't believe i missed your post. I'm so happy to hear of the safe arrival of miss Charlotte. Welcome to the world little one.
Hudson looks tickled pink to have a little sister. Best of wishes to you all as you learn to live and love together.
Jay xx

MooBeeTees said...

Congratulations to all three of you on the arrival of the lovely Miss Charlotte! Take care, Karen :)

Giggleberry (Amy) said...

Oh Kylie - she is just STUNNING! Congratulations! I hope you are recovering well and loving every second of your new family :)

DELiciousDesignz said...

Congrats Kylie on the arrival of Charlotte - So cute. I just got back from Perth after visiting my newly born neice Ayla - oh how I love baby cuddles