Friday, April 30, 2010

Baby Girl Fab Friday Finds

I have 3 weeks to go until my new bundle arrives.
I double checked at my 34 week scan that she still is a girl, & yes she is!!
She is a bit bigger than Hudson was, by a week at the same time frame.
That's a great thing for me as she is coming 2 weeks early. Unfortunately due to some past complications, I can not have a natural birth so on 21st May I am having a caesar.
I haven't been buying madly for her like I always anticipated, as I have been so frantic with the
launch of Modish Market, it's been consuming me.
I am starting to get the shopping bug and have found some wishful items that I would love to have. I hope you love them too.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Ooooh exciting to see my blanket featured! This is my favourite design also, will have lots at Modish! Once I get cracking...