Monday, March 8, 2010

Polka Dot Treasury To Cheer Me Up

I needed a cheer up today.
My car got caught in the floods on Saturday on the way home from Yarraville Market.
I got caught in a ditch of water that went half way up the side of my car, well my mother in law did. She was driving so I am not impressed to say the least.
So I have no car and waiting on insurance to find out the damage extent aaarrrggghhh!!!
I know worse things could have happened but who knows the dollar damage of the car yet??

Anyway......
I opened my email today to find the lovely Stacey from Sunweeds featured my
Polka Dot Nappy Compact. It was great to be amongst Duster company.

Thanks Stacey for brightening my day.

1 comment:

Sunweeds said...

I'm glad I could help to cheer you a little, i hope all goes well with your car.