Friday, January 8, 2010

MMM... Which Wall Decal To Choose

With a new baby on the way it's time to change Hudson's room from baby to grown up toddler!!
That means new decorations, and on the hunt for a big boys bed.
I love the idea of wall decals as it isn't permanent, and I think will set the foundation to some kind of theme. I am looking for inspiration everywhere.
I am just loving the whole robot idea as in my eyes it's kind of an ageless theme and very cool.


1.StephenEdwardGraphic - Cute Robots

2.PopWall - Tall Horse with Environment with Grow Chart

3. michellechristina - Confetti Spot

2 comments:

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

I really like the giraffes- just check the measurements are in cms.

Stephen Edward Graphics said...

Thanks for including my Cute Robots Wall Decal in your blog!

Stephen
www.stephenedwardgraphic.etsy.com