Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I found out what I am having today....

I found out what I am having today....Don't read on if you hate surprises....
IT'S A GIRL!!!!
I am thrilled, I mean 2 boys would have be perfect as well, being healthy is always my main priority. But I just dreamed of having one of each. I feel like I have wont the lottery. I think I may actually need to win the lottery as buying for girls will be financially crucifying. I mean there is sooooo much to buy.
Well I have started & this is my my 1st investment.

Paris Girls Room WALL ART by Twinkle Star Art

Paris Poodle Walk WALL ART for girls room

5 comments:

Erika said...

Congrats Ky! We haven't found out what we are having so we get our surprise next month. Jasper does call it "baby girl", but if you ask him if he's a boy or a girl he says "Jasper's a girl"... So I don't know how accurate his prediction is ;)

Enjoy the 'girly' shopping!

Amalou said...

Congratulations Kylie. Thanks so much for purchasing the Paris Art, I'm so flattered that your first investment was from my shop. I hope you enjoy fluffing up your little girl's room, it's sooo much fun :)

Giggleberry (Amy) said...

Ahhhhhhhh Kylie CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! that's so very very exciting :)
You will have the best time buying clothes, shoes, toys, decor.... everything! Enjoy xx

Finki said...

it's so nice to have one of each. you'll notice a real difference raising little girls. sugar and spice... (:

Nikki said...

Congratulations Kylie. That is so very very exciting. Of course, as you said, healthy is the first wish... I am so happy for you that you have got your second wish!