Monday, September 28, 2009

Some new product.

I have been busy over the weekend making some new items to add to my store, and also for the market this Saturday in Yarraville. I was waiting on some fabric which finally arrived, YAY!!
I have quite a lot of new things so I look forward to uploading them one by one. I love brand new prints and new colours, it's the sign of a new season, and I think my below selections are so summery. My target is to have everything ready by October & I think I am going to do it.
Below are some new bibs which are 'circus' inspired dots and animals, and some burp cloths to match.

I will also be adding a couple of new products so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Jodie @ The Haby Goddess said...

The new fabrics are great! A very cute theme.

Melinda @ Here We Go Loopy Lou said...

So cute. Hope the market goes well.