Friday, September 11, 2009

Baby Blue Fab Friday Finds

Blue is one of my favourite colours for baby boys and girls. My favourite shade is aqua,and you can never beat good ol' classic navy. My fab designer crafters today are again from Australia.

1. Blue elephant bottle cap pendant from whatyoumacallits
2.Personalised pillow case from BonTons
3. Dolly infant hair clips in blue and latte by PleaseEloise
4.Bridie the Sleepy Baby Doll for girls or boys by HelloDollies
5. Singlet with Caterpillar design by AngelLeaDesigns
6. Maddi the plush vintage chenille elephant by Leahkl
Again, remember to applaud this talent and have a great Friday!

4 comments:

BonTons said...

Great finds, I love those Bottlecaps. Thank you for including me!

Leah said...

wow, thanks so much for including me too!

Angel Lea Designs said...

Great finds! Blue is my favourite colour too. Thanks for including my caterpillar singlet :)

Kate said...

Fantastic collection of blues... thanks so much for thinking of our blue and latte mini clips!