Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Made a quilt and it worked!!

I was going through my fabric stock pile which I know many of us have, or should I say hoard!
Well I had lots of bits and pieces, not enough to make anything significant, yet large enough to do something. I have ALWAYS wanted to quilt, it just looks so dreamy some of the finished 'artworks' as I call them out there. Anyway I had a go & I did it. The finishing of the binding was a challenge, but after lots of googling I got through it. It's also in my shop. I have a couple more on the go, I will keep you posted on those.
Here it is, a mini one, I didn't want the task too daunting.

2 comments:

mary grace said...

It looks great Kylie!

Nikki said...

Love the colours Kylie and the animals look great. They are part of the pattern but not. You did a great job.